Random thank you to followers giveaway thing!
Please don’t enter the giveaway if you don’t intend to use the sketchbook or pens. They are high-quality and intended to help out an artist or writer!
- Reblog to enter. Winner will be decided by a random number raffle.
- I don’t really care how many times you reblog it, but let’s be reasonable. If the winning blog is a giveaway-only blog, I will choose someone else, because those are just douchey.
- I also don’t really give a shit if you are following me. However, if you have a Twitter and want to ~chat~, I am @alicexz there!
- I’ll ship anywhere in the world!
- Please make sure you have your askbox open or somewhere I can contact you if you win.
- THIS THING ENDS OCT 7th.
Thank you Tumblrians, I’ve had a great first year here! I am super grateful for all the followers and support!
One Koala entered someone’s house, looking for water and shade, and here’s what happened when the owner gave him something to drink.
So apparently having a gap between my window and wall is ‘perfectly safe’. I thought that student housing accommodation was supposed to be safe, and comfortable. I never thought for a second that having the outside world come into my room, and rob me of my heat in winter temperatures was considered fine and safe.
I have a quick question out there for any of those who care. Would anyone know where to find a suitable (and affordable) company for printing designs and works onto sketchbooks and cards and such?
I can find some companies online that are willing to print cards, and bookmarks and stationary… but finding one which could ideally work with notepads and sketchbooks would be more than ideal.
Is there any places any of you can recommend?